We are looking for a "Human Resources Director" for our multinational client which is leading in automotive sector:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics and related field,
- To have at least 15 years of professional HR management experience.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is a must.
- Experience in managing HR processes in different countries.
- Full knowledge of labour laws and social security legislations in different countries.
- Responsible for auditing and managing HR processes at all countries our client has subsidiaries.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance