Referance Number: BBI-101
We are looking for a "Senior Director of Operations" for our client which is leading in automotive sector.
- Bachelor degree from Department of Mechanical Engineering,
- Excellent command of English,
- 20-25 years of production&maintenance experience in machining operations in automotive sector,
- Minimum 10 years of managerial experience in a similar position,
- Have an experience and trained in Lean Manufacturing Tools&Tecniques and automation,
- Strong leadership and problem solving skills, result oriented and team management,
- No restriction for travelling in and out of country,
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- Management of whole maintenance and production teams(1000+) and processes,
- Analyzing and improvement of production KPI's, preparing reports,
- Planning and realization of continuous improvement in machining lines to increase quality and efficiency,
- Planning and realization of cost saving projects in machining lines,
- Planning and realization of WCM activities in machining lines,
- Capacity analysis of machining lines for conformity to general production plan.
BBI İşkur'un denetiminde 24.02.2017 tarihli 910 No'lu lisans sahibi özel istihdam bürosudur.