Referance Number: BBİ-025
Company Industry: Automotive
Job Type: Permanent/Full-Time
We are looking for a "Program Manager" for our client which is leading in automotive sector.
- Bs degree in engineering. MBA degree is +
- PMP certification is preferred,
- Min. 8 years of experience in the automotive industry and 5 years in Program Management,
- Experince in at least 2, preferably 3 key functional areas: Program Management, Engineering, Quality, Finance, Operations or Sales.
- Proven knowledge of program management methodology, tools and techniques.
- Managed multiple product development programs,
- Global program experience,
- Team management skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Execution and quality focus,
- Ability to travel,
- Fluent in English. Multiple languages preferred,
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
- Ensures alignment of all related parties including Production, Engineering, Sales, Finance, Quality and Purchasing on achievement of predetermined program objectives and deliverables,
- Acts as a primary contact for plant teams, suppliers and customers. Coordinates meetings and visits whenever required to achieve result, ensure the effectiveness,
- Analyse risks that may arise as a result of requests for changes in scope from the customer, calculates the trade off considering the cost, time, product and resources and ascalates the risk with mitigation strategiesto theleadership team in a timely fashion,
- Plans time schedule, required resources, cost and budget, quality objectives and suppliers and purchasing activities.